If you're a team admin, you can follow the steps below to invite team members.
Note: The method below is available to Lark V3.42 or above.
Lark supports batch invitations via mobile number when inviting contacts. In addition, Lark supports sharing Team QR code, Team Link and Team Code for a faster way of sharing invitations.
- •Click "+" > Add Team Members to enter the invitation page and start inviting.
- •Click Contacts icon on the left bar > Organization > Add Team Member to enter the invitation page and start inviting.
- •Click your profile photo > Administration > Add Member / Invite Member, and choose your preferred way to invite team members.
Lark supports inviting WeChat friends and Lark contacts, as well as batch invitations via mobile number, including your own mobile contacts.
In addition, Lark supports sharing Team QR code, Team Link and Team Code for a faster way of sharing invitations.
- •Click the + icon on the upper right corner > Add Team Members.
- •Click Contacts at the bottom > Organization > Add Team Members.
- •Click your profile photo > Suite Admin > Add Team Members.
Who can use this feature?
The founder, company admins, and department admins have full access to invite team members.
Team members can invite other members, only if the administrator has enabled it in the invitation settings in admin console.
What's the difference of permissions between user roles?
Company admin: Can manage all data and resources in Lark Admin. Company admins can also grant privileges to other users to take control over different levels of company data.
Department admins: Can manage department and user information within the team.
Team members: Can view internal information, including documents, Drive, Calendar, chat history and organizational structure.
External contacts: External contacts can chat with you and access documents shared with them. This is useful for collaboration with clients and partners outside your organization.