In Docs, you can display webpage links as , so readers can get a glimpse of its content (title, abstract, image, and link) without opening it. It also improves the style of the document.
- •Paste a link: Paste a link to a document and the Display as pane will float on the right side. Click to display it as a .
- •+ toolbar: In the + toolbar on the left side of a document, select Web , paste the link, and then click Confirm.
What content will a web display?
Depending on the site and network environment, a web may display one or more of the following information: Title, abstract, icon, image, and link.
Can all web URLs be recognized as ?
No. The following web URLs can't be recognized as :
- •URLs that violate national laws or regulations.
- •URLs that are restricted for access in accordance with national laws and regulations.
- •URLs that disallow recognition by third-party systems.
How will web be displayed when a document is exported as a Word or PDF file?
Web will be displayed as images with links.
How will web be displayed when a document is exported as an image from mobile?
The displayed format is consistent with that in the document.
Do web support translation?
No, this feature isn't currently supported.