Thank you for being with us in 2020!
In 2021, continue to enjoy every step of your exciting journey with Lark.
- •You can now insert videos, Word and PDF files, and other attachments into documents on mobile.
- •When viewing a translated document, in real time. You can also comment on and edit the original text within translation mode, opening up possibilities for multi-language collaboration.
- •You can now respond to in your email. Event schedules will be automatically synced to your Lark Calendar.
- •A "" tab is added to the search box on mobile and iPad to help you easily find what you're looking for.
- •The meeting organizer can now .
- •You can now set your preferred default browser in Settings > Efficiency.
- •You can now modify the expiration date for each group QR code to easily share with others.
- •You can now view your chat, webpage, and files in full screen while using Lark on iPad.
Lark desktop app is now fully compatible with Macbook with M1 chip, and is upgraded to occupy less storage space and offer you a faster startup speed!
- •You can now request the document owner to .
- •A tab for Top Results is newly added to the to easily access various types of content. You can also use Filters to instantly find specific messages or documents.
- •The display of Docs in third-party browsers on mobile is optimized to bring you a better reading experience.
- •You can now see at the bottom of a document, or use a relationship chart to find more related documents.
- •You can now insert and edit in Docs with a variety of options.
- •You can grant permission to departments in your organization to view and edit documents and folders.
- •The host can enable language interpretation and add interpreters during meetings. Participants can listen to different language channels.
- •If your organization's firewall causes issues with video meetings, you can set up a proxy in Settings > Video Meetings.
- •You can now one-by-one forward messages to private or group chats.
- •You can now in Lark Account Security Center.
- •You can now select up to 50 languages in and use Markdown to switch coding languages.
- •You can now insert in Docs to view problem details.