Thank you for being with us in 2020!
In 2021, continue to enjoy every step of your exciting journey with Lark.
- •Select "Private messages" in notification settings to receive private message notifications only.
- •Use the multiselect feature to quickly select multiple messages in chats.
- •You can now customize the main navigation bar by reordering the items as you like on desktop.
- •You can forward a message thread with just one click.
- •Newly added stickers will appear first on your Custom stickers list. On desktop, right-click a sticker to move it to the front or delete it.
- •With one swipe gesture, you can switch your chat window to full-screen mode or focus mode on iPad.
- •You can on mobile to further boost team collaboration.
- •You can add all members of the departments or groups you manage to a chat.
- •Send files in chats via local area network to save storage space.
- •Easily search information on iPad via the Search button in the upper right corner of a chat.
- •Participants can on mobile.
- •The "show poll results to users" feature is available when using Poll in Docs.
- •You can now hide the control bar in Meetings to focus on a meeting with a bigger screen.
- •Members can submit reports to different heads of department levels using the Report app.
- •You can, add rows and columns to it, and adjust their width using Docs on mobile.
- •Quickly search and select information on iPad using new shortcuts.
- •View, leave and hide comments on the right side of Docs on iPad for a better experience.
- • to receive notifications when their content is updated.
- •Paste web links in documents and convert them into text links or stylish .
- •You can now .
- •Edit each row in card view and share the card as an image or text in Sheets on mobile.
- •by clicking the Meetings tab on the navigation bar.
- •Use the drawing function in Messenger to easily express your ideas on iPad.
- •Select chat messages and easily copy them using the right-click menu on desktop.
- •You can check the number of unread messages for other identities via the navigation bar on desktop or the profile photo on mobile.
- •Use the search feature to find templates in Docs template gallery. You can preview templates via their description and other details.
- •Save frequently used Docs or Sheets as custom templates on mobile, and share them with others.
- •Use the touchpad on iPad to select chat messages and quickly copy them using shortcuts.
- •Use the feature to display the row and column of selected cells in Sheets, using different highlighting colors.
- •You can hide apps in the message field "+" menu and "More" menu beside each message.
- •Adjust the font size on mobile to improve your reading experience.
- •Hover on the meeting room name to via Calendar.
- •Participants can customize for a better meeting experience.
- • to make it easier for recipients to recognize you.
- •The search box on desktop will recommend, by default, content you may want to search for.
- •Open chats or documents as a separate window on iPad to focus on one job, or handle multiple tasks.
- •The feature is available! Group and display information by topic, communicating with people on topics you're all interested in.
- •Use the rich text message feature to enter a title and insert pictures on Lark web.
- •The is available! Insert and edit callout blocks in documents to highlight content with emojis and colors.
- •The is available for users to see who made changes in documents.
- •Insert in Sheets to manage the status of your tasks.
- •Add multiple options in to tag items in Sheets.
- • by inserting a link to a spreadsheet or a specified cell range in Sheets.
- • you want an email to be sent.
- • in an email and automatically add this contact as a recipient.
- •Enable the undo send feature to within your preset time frame.
- •Turn off the audio and just listen to the interpreter when using the during meetings.
- •Copy and paste images between flowcharts across documents, and as images.
- •Directly insert and other web pages into documents.
- •You can now insert videos, Word and PDF files, and other attachments into documents on mobile.
- •When viewing a translated document, in real time. You can also comment on and edit the original text within translation mode, opening up possibilities for multi-language collaboration.
- •You can now respond to in your email. Event schedules will be automatically synced to your Lark Calendar.
- •A "" tab is added to the search box on mobile and iPad to help you easily find what you're looking for.
- •The meeting organizer can now .
- •You can now set your preferred default browser in Settings > Efficiency.
- •You can now modify the expiration date for each group QR code to easily share with others.
- •You can now view your chat, webpage, and files in full screen while using Lark on iPad.
Lark desktop app is now fully compatible with Macbook with M1 chip, and is upgraded to occupy less storage space and offer you a faster startup speed!
- •You can now request the document owner to .
- •A tab for Top Results is newly added to the to easily access various types of content. You can also use Filters to instantly find specific messages or documents.
- •The display of Docs in third-party browsers on mobile is optimized to bring you a better reading experience.
- •You can now see at the bottom of a document, or use a relationship chart to find more related documents.
- •You can now insert and edit in Docs with a variety of options.
- •You can grant permission to departments in your organization to view and edit documents and folders.
- •The host can enable language interpretation and add interpreters during meetings. Participants can listen to different language channels.
- •If your organization's firewall causes issues with video meetings, you can set up a proxy in Settings > Video Meetings.
- •You can now one-by-one forward messages to private or group chats.
- •You can now in Lark Account Security Center.
- •You can now select up to 50 languages in and use Markdown to switch coding languages.
- •You can now insert in Docs to view problem details.