- •You can insert Bitables in Docs and Sheets to easily group information in grid and kanban views, and follow up on tasks.
- •You can slide on mobile to comment, copy and cut a paragraph or sheet, and so on.
- •You can export Docs in a Word or PDF file, and Sheets in an Excel file to easily share them with others on mobile.
- •Light mode is now available in video meetings to bring you a brand new user experience.
- •You can now insert images into comments by pasting or uploading them from local files.
- •You can and adjust their size and position.
- •In Sheets, you can precisely batch , or autofit content size in cells.
- •You can now set date reminders for yourself or others in Sheets on mobile.
- •You can directly open and easily use Google Drive via the .
- •You can now insert images or edit fonts when writing reports.
- •You can now easily .
- •The host can enable the for calls and meetings, allowing participants to join only when they obtain permission.
- •The host can now set.
- • is available! You can now filter data in a separate view without affecting others.
- •You can now set for yourself or others in Sheets.
- •You can now draw and insert in Docs to visually represent workflows.
- •You can now insert in Docs to keep track of your tasks.
- •You can now use to insert formulas in Docs.
- •You can now forward approval requests to private or group chats.
- •Lark Help Center is now available in 11 new languages: French, German, Hindi, Bahasa Indonesia, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai and Vietnamese.
- •The new co-host role is added to assist the host in managing calls and meetings.
- •Calls and meetings can now automatically adjust audio volume.
- •You can now anonymously join calls and meetings as a guest user.
- •You can easily show or hide comments in Docs and quickly find the first comment.
- •You can now insert in Docs to keep track of your tasks.
- •You can now draw and insert Flowcharts and UML diagrams in Docs to visually represent workflows.
- •You can now set various cell border styles and colors in Sheets on the mobile app.
- •You can quickly verify your email address in email when logging in or signing up for an account.
- •You can conveniently import your Google contacts when inviting team members by email.
- •New text colors and more highlighting colors are now available in Docs.
- • is launched! Use this feature to highlight cells that meet specific conditions.
- •You can create and manage Lark Questionnaires in Docs.
- •You can fold and hide content under headings when using Docs on the mobile app.
- •You can add, delete, rename, copy and move a sheet on the mobile app.
- •You can recover your account after completing account verification and authentication when you can't obtain the verification code by phone.
- •Docs editing toolbar on the mobile app is optimized with more functions.
- •Lark is now available in 11 new languages: French, German, Hindi, Bahasa Indonesia, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, and Vietnamese.
- • viewers are now able to send live messages and report inappropriate content.
- • can now be synced to YouTube and Facebook.
- •Users can turn off message notifications in Settings during calls and meetings.
- •Visitors can access Docs via public link and can edit without logging in to Lark.
- •Pictures sent in chats using the mobile app are numbered in order of selection.
- •The display of the … menu in Docs has been optimized.
- •Effects has now super resolution and , which bring you a better meeting experience.
- •You can now use Workplace on iPad.
- •The is enabled by default when entering calls and meetings.
- •You can now choose different layouts for your livestream. are available.
- • is now available when drafting messages in English.
- •Watermarks are kept when exporting Docs as PDF or Word.
- •More date formats are now available in Sheets.
- • are now available in calls and meetings.
- •Livestream can now display all types of files shared using during video meetings.
- •You can add guests by entering their email addresses when creating an event.
- •Magic Share content can be recorded during calls and meetings.
- •The dynamic layout in calls and meetings has been optimized.
- •After rescheduling, Calendar Assistant won't recall the original schedule message.
- •The first person to turn on in a call or meeting will select "a spoken language" for all participants.
V3.26.0 What's New:
- •Lark Mail is fully released. You can enjoy smart, organized inbox; co-compose emails with teammates; and sync everything from third-party email service providers.
- •You can now a call or meeting.
- •You can now share Lark Docs and Sheets, as well as many other files using during calls or meetings. It's now easier to switch between presenters, view at your own pace, and co-edit content.
- •You can now have with English-Chinese translation during calls and meetings. You can also copy subtitles or search them by speaker name or keywords.
- •You can now try out such as video touch-up, background blur, dynamic layout, and reduction of keyboard sounds and background noise during calls and meetings.
- •The host of a call or meeting can now set joining permissions to increase the safety and privacy of the call or meeting.
- •You can now use the integrated chat to send messages and emojis during calls and meetings.
- •You can now generate an ID and link for scheduled meetings ahead of time.
- •You can insert external group cards in Docs to let others easily join external groups.
- •You can add external users as contacts through their profile page in chats, event cards, Docs, calls and meetings. Invitees can go to received requests to view invitation details.
- •You can now share a group link to invite friends to join Lark group chats.
- •You can invite external users to join group chats via group card or .
- •You can invite friends to join your team by sharing a Team Code.
- • You can easily join teams via or Invite QR Code after clicking Join a Team on the sign up page.
- •You can invite Lark users to join your team by sharing a link from Invite on your profile page.
- •You can add people from the External Contacts list when creating a new group chat.
- •You can start or join teams from Create or join a team on your profile page.
- •You can use your current Lark account to join a team via invitation link without verifying your phone number or email address.
- •You can now join a video meeting via link which you can copy and share with others.
- •You can now share your screen in a video meeting on your mobile phone or iPad.
- •Remote control is available when sharing your screen in a video meeting on desktop.
- •Participants can now annotate on a shared screen in a video meeting.
- •You can now share computer audio when sharing your screen in a video meeting.
- •You can mention team members outside a current chat.
- •You can customize settings for calls and meetings.
- •You can now be notified when your connection is unstable during calls and meetings.
- •You can start livestreaming in a one-on-one call.
- •For web version, you can now see the participants list and participate in a live chat when watching a livestream.
- •You can now delete your Personal account when it's no longer needed.
- •You can now directly join existing teams or easily upgrade from Personal to Team Edition.
- •You can create a group from an external event.
- •SSO Login is now available.
- •You can now disable the default Mirror my video setting in a video meeting so your self-view will no longer be horizontally flipped.
- •Calls and meetings are now available on iPad.
- •On mobile devices, you can now mark a chat as done by swiping from left to right and clicking Done.
- •You can now use third-party navigation tools when locating a calendar event location.
- •The user experience has been improved on the iPad platform.
- •Video meetings now support up to 100 participants.
- •Buzz messages are automatically confirmed as read when opened.
- •This new release has improved user experience on iPads (Calls and meetings are coming soon in V3.19).
- •You can now livestream a video meeting.
- •You can now record calls and video meetings.
- •You can now directly create an without having to create a template.
- •During a call or meeting, the control bar automatically disappears only when you're viewing shared content.
- •Docs can now be shared and co-edited during a call or meeting. When a Doc is being shared, participants can choose to scroll through it at their own pace.
- •The new feature Virtual Office offers one-click access in a group chat. It allows up to 50 people in a call. Group members can join a conference anytime and anywhere, no calls or appointments required.
- •Support for translating messages into Thai.
- •You now receive a notification with a reason when a call or a meeting ends. Video meetings now show Meeting IDs on the meeting invitations. You can also reply to an invitation now.
- •You now receive a notification with a reason when a call or meeting ends.
- •Video meetings now show Meeting IDs on the meeting invitations. You can also now reply to an invitation.
- •During a call or meeting, your camera and microphone will now automatically turn off when you answer a phone call.
- •When creating an event, you can now add event guests from meeting groups.
- •Our new Sticker Store is here! Add sticker packs to make your chats more fun and exciting.
- •App Directory is coming to mobile. Now you can browse and get apps directly on your phone or tablet.
- •Minimize video meetings to a floating window, and you can see the attendees or the shared screen.
- •Optimized layout for video meetings. When there are only two people left in a meeting, the video is displayed picture-in-picture.
- •When signing up new users, administrators can now send a team code or a QR code. Anyone with the codes can use them to automatically join the team.