Add documents or files in your Docs to a designated folder in My Space or Shared Space in batches to efficiently manage your files.
- 1.Go to My Space or Shared Space. Select the designated folder, or create a new folder by clicking on New > New Folder.
- 2.In the designated folder, click on Add. Select files or documents to be added to this folder from the Recent, My Space, Shared folders, Shared with me, or Favourites tabs.
Alternatively, enter keywords in the search bar to search documents and files.
- •You can filter your search results using the filter options on the right.
- •To see the documents you have selected, click on Selected in the bottom-left corner of the current window. You can also remove documents from the Selected list by clicking on Remove.
- 3.Click on Add in the bottom-right corner to add the selected documents to the designated folder.
Tips: You can find these files in both the folder they've been added to, and their original locations.