- •All submitted stickers must be original creations of the company's designers, or the company must have obtained authorization to use these stickers.
- •Stickers are used in office communication settings. Please design them accordingly.
- •Stickers should be fun and interesting.
- •Stickers must have image material and text material, and each contains format requirements.
- 1.Image material overview
Main sticker images
From 6 to 30 images
GIF or JPEG
Up to 800 KB
Static sticker images
Same quantity as main images
Up to 60 KB
Details page banners
PNG or JPEG
Up to 80 KB
Chat interface icons
Up to 30 KB
- •The format should be GIF for dynamic stickers, or JPEG for static stickers; the resolution 400*400; and the size up to 800 KB.
- •The main image quantity should be between 6 and 30 images.
- •The main sticker images in a single album must be all dynamic or all static images.
- •The styles of the stickers in the album should be consistent, but the different stickers should also be distinct from one another.
- •The stickers must be named by a number indicating their place in the sequence. For example, 01.gif and 10.gif.
- •The format should be PNG; the resolution 400*400; and the size up to 60 KB.
- •Each main sticker image must correspond to one static image.
- •Select the most representative frame of a sticker as the static image and try to include a text.
- •The file names of static images must have the same number as the corresponding main image. For example, 01.png and 10.png.
- •Static images are ordered from left to right and in rows from top to bottom by their numbers.
- •The format should be PNG or JPG; the resolution 750*380 (width*height); and the size up to 80 KB.
- •The quantity should be 1 banner.
- •Choose an image with bright and vibrant colors, and avoid using a transparent and white background.
- •The banner content should be relevant to and representative of the sticker.
- •The elements in the banner shouldn't be stretched and should appear in their normal dimensions.
- •The format should be PNG; the resolution 48*48; and the size up to 30 KB.
- •The quantity should be 1 icon.
- •Select a clear and recognizable image such as the head shot of the character used in the sticker.
- •To avoid a jagged appearance, don't use images with white borders.
- •You must set a transparent background.
- •Arrange the icon layout to leave little to none blank space.
- •Different sticker albums should use different icons.
- 2.Text material overview
- •Chinese titles can't exceed 8 characters, and English or Japanese titles can't exceed 16 characters.
- •Don't use spaces in Chinese titles.
- •Stickers should have unique titles.
- •The sticker titles are the same as the text displayed in chat interface icons.
- •If no Japanese title is provided, the English title will be displayed in the Japanese interface.
- •Chinese descriptions can't exceed 80 characters, and English and Japanese descriptions can't exceed 160 characters.
- •Try not to use the same description for different stickers.
- •Provide a memorable description or backstory for the sticker.
- •Each main sticker image should have a corresponding sticker name.
- •Chinese names can't exceed 5 characters, and English or Japanese names can't exceed 10 characters.
- •The name should be a keyword that describes the relevant scene or emotion of the sticker.
- •Appropriate names will make users more likely to send stickers.
- •Don't use the same name for multiple stickers in the same sticker album.