When the QR code check-in feature is activated for a meeting room, you can check in by scanning the room’s QR code. If no one checks in for a scheduled event, the meeting room will be released. You can also scan the QR code to see when a room is available and reserve it.
Note: This feature is in canary release stage and must be configured by an administrator before it's used. For administrator configuration instructions, see .
If the meeting room is already reserved in Calendar, you can open , click + > Scan in the upper-right corner, and scan the meeting room QR code to go to the room’s check-in page.
- •If it's not yet check-in time, Check in will be inactive and the system will prompt: Not yet check-in time.
- •If the check-in time has arrived, the check-in page will be blue and indicate that the event is About to start or has Started. At this time, click Check in to check in.
- •After checking in, you can use the meeting room for the time reserved. Once in use, the check-in page will be red and indicate that the meeting room is In use.
- •If no one checks in for a scheduled event, the meeting room will be released.
- 2.Meeting room reservation
If a meeting room isn't in use and you happen to be nearby, you can scan the meeting room QR code to reserve it.
- •If the meeting room is available, the check-in page will be green and you can click Reserve to reserve the room.
- •If the meeting room is in use, the check-in page will be red and you can click View availability and then double-click on an available time period to create an event and reserve the room.
- •If the meeting room is inactive or unavailable due to time or scope restrictions, the check-in page will be gray, but you can still click View availability to find an available period. Alternatively, you can reserve another meeting room.
Who can scan the meeting room QR code to check in?
The event organizer, participants, or the person who reserved the room can all scan the meeting room QR code to check in.
If you scan the QR code to immediately reserve the meeting room, do you still have to check in?
Yes. After reserving the room, go back to the meeting room check-in page and check in to the room. If you fail to do this, the meeting room will be released after a short time.