Mail supports automatic forwarding of selected or all new emails to another mailbox.
As an administrator, go to Admin > Mail > Security > Permission Control to enable Auto-forward.
Auto-forward all emails
- 1.Go to Settings > Email > Auto-forward and click Enter settings.
- 2.Enter the auto-forward address and click Add.
Note: This doesn't support forwarding to mailing lists.
- 3.The system will send a verification email to the added address and the auto-forward rule will take effect once the other party completes the verification.
- 4.At present, a maximum of 2 auto-forward addresses can be added. Use the toggle switch to enable or disable auto-forwarding to this email address. Click the Delete icon to delete the address.
Auto-forward selected emails
Create auto filters to forward selected emails to the corresponding email addresses.
- 1.Go to Email > Auto filters > Create filter, then select Auto-forward to and enter the auto-forward address.
- 2.After clicking Create, the system will send a verification email to this address and the auto-forward rule will take effect once the other party completes the verification.
Note: At present, a maximum of 5 auto-forward addresses can be set up in the auto filters. To remove any of the addresses, simply delete the address when editing the corresponding rule.