- •Create report rules: Set custom rules and requirements for content, times, and members.
- •Fill out reports: Members who must submit reports are assigned a report task and must fill out a report on time according to the specified rules.
- •View reports: Report receivers and members CC'ed can receive, view, like, and comment on submitted reports.
- •View and export the statistics: After the due date, report receivers can view submission statistics, and send reminders to reporters who haven't submitted their reports yet. They can also export and save reports for further analysis.
- 1.Create report rules
Weather allowed to create rules
Create for whom
Super enterprise administrators
Enterprise administrators for Report
All or some members in the organization.
Depends on their permission:
They can be allowed to create for members in the organization, or just for those in their own departments.
Allowed by default, but administrators can turn off their permission.
Same as above.
- •Quick create: Select a template here and modify settings to create a rule. We provide 8 basic templates, including daily, weekly, and monthly reports; visit records; and daily site meetings.
- •Recent: This area displays the most recently used templates. Click one of these templates to create a new rule.
- •Create New Rule: Click this button to create a new rule from scratch.
- •Basic information: Update your Report name, Select icon, and Time zone.
- •Period: Set the report period and submission time, including:
- ◦Repeat: You can select Daily (and select the days of the week for reports), Weekly, or Monthly. For a one-time report, select No repeat.
- ◦Resubmissions: Use this option to allow or disallow resubmissions.
- ◦Start time and Deadline: Set the start time and deadline for report submission. You can also choose whether to allow submissions after the due date.
- ◦Reminder: Set the time before the due date, and the system will automatically send submission reminders to the reporters.
- •Report items: Set up your template by including some of these items: Text, Number, Single-choice, Multi-choice, Date, Image, Attachment, and Address.
- •Members: Set reporters, receivers, and those who should be CC'ed.
- 2.Fill out a report
- 3.View reports
- 4.Statistics and export
- •Desktop: Go to the Review page of the Report app. Click View and Export, select a report rule, and click Export in the upper-right corner to export and save reports for further analysis.
- •Mobile: Go to the Data page of the Report app and click a report rule to view its submission statistics. Click Export to Sheets at the bottom to export the report.