You can go to the Tasks page to view all the tasks relevant to you and edit or delete your tasks.
- 1.View and edit tasks on the Tasks page
View a task
Click the Tasks icon on the sidebar to go to the Tasks page. You can view all tasks relevant to you. The tasks are categorized as follows:
- •Ongoing: Tasks that have not been completed
- •Received: Includes tasks assigned to you, tasks created for yourself, and tasks which you have created but yet to add collaborators for.
- •Assigned: Tasks you have assigned to others
- •Following: Tasks you are following
- •Completed: Tasks that have been completed
Note: Tasks in Received, Assigned, and Following are all ongoing tasks and are displayed in Ongoing as well. Completed tasks will be placed in Completed automatically. In each category, tasks are sorted chronologically according to their due times by default. You can click the up and down arrows in the upper-right corner to rearrange its order.
To view a task, click it to display the task details page. Here, you can view the task notes, due time, alert time, comments, and other information. You can click ··· in the upper-right corner and then View History to view all task change records.
Edit a task
To edit a task, click it to display the task details page. There, you can edit the task information.
Note: Only the task creator and collaborators can edit task information. Followers can't edit tasks.
Delete a task
- •To delete a task you no longer need, click ··· > Delete Task.
- •On the mobile app, you can go to the Tasks page, swipe left on a task, and select Delete.
Note: Only the task creator and collaborators can delete a task. Followers can't delete tasks.
- 2.View and edit tasks in a chat's task list
All tasks created in private and group chats can be managed using the chat's task list.
- •Click the Tasks icon on the right sidebar or tap ···· > Group applications > Tasks in the upper-right corner of the chat on the mobile app to call up the task list.
- •All tasks created in this chat will be shown here, categorized under Received, Other tasks, and Completed, and displayed in chronological order according to their respective deadlines.
- •To update task details, click the corresponding task to edit task information and add comments.
- •To delete a task you no longer need, click the task, and click ··· > Delete Task.
Can I sort tasks in orders other than by due time on the Tasks page?
Yes. You can also sort tasks by creation time. Click the up and down arrows in the upper-right corner of the Tasks page to adjust the task order.
Can I sync tasks on the Feishu Docs Tasks page to my personal tasks page?
No, this feature is not supported at this time. Please stay tuned as we are working to develop this feature.