Now you can visit the Tasks page to view all tasks relevant to you, and edit or delete them.
- 1.View and edit tasks
- •View tasks
Click the Tasks icon on the sidebar to go to the Tasks page and view all your tasks. Tasks are categorized as follows:
- •Ongoing: Tasks that haven't been completed.
- •Received: Including tasks assigned to you, tasks created for yourself, and tasks which you have created but yet to add collaborators for.
- •Assigned: Tasks you've assigned to others.
- •Following: Tasks you're following.
- •Completed: Tasks that have been completed.
Note: Tasks in Received, Assigned, and Following are all ongoing tasks which are also displayed in Ongoing. In each category, tasks are ordered by due time by default. You can click the up and down arrows in the upper-right corner to change their order.
To view a task, click it to display the task details page. Here, you can view the task notes, due time, alert time, comments, and other information. You can click the ··· icon in the upper-right corner > View History to view all task change records.
- •Edit tasks
To edit a task, click it to display the task details page. There, you can edit the task information.
Note: Only the task creator and assignees can edit task information. Followers can't edit tasks.
- •Delete tasks
- ◦To delete a task you no longer need, click the ··· icon > Delete Task.
- ◦In the mobile app, you can go to the Tasks page, swipe left on a task, and select Delete.
Note: Only the task creator and assignees can delete a task. Followers can't delete tasks.
- 2.View and edit tasks in a chat's task list
All tasks created in private and group chats can be managed using the chat's task list.
- •Click the Tasks icon on the right sidebar or go to ··· > Group App > Tasks in the upper-right corner of the chat on the mobile app to call up the task list.
- •All tasks created in this chat will be shown here, categorized under Received, Other tasks, and Completed, and displayed in chronological order according to their respective deadlines.
- •To update task details, click the corresponding task to edit task information and add comments.
- •To delete a task you no longer need, click the task, and select ··· > Delete Task.
Can I sort tasks in orders other than by due time?
Yes. You can also sort tasks by creation time. Click the up and down arrows in the upper-right corner of the Tasks page to adjust the task order.
Can I sync tasks on the Docs Tasks page to my personal tasks page?
No. This feature isn't currently supported. We're working to develop this feature, and it'll be available soon.