- 1.Export report data: Administrators of Report can easily view and export employees' report data. For example: HR manager A wants to view the daily reports data of all employees. Although A didn't create all the daily report rules, A has the permission granted via Report Admin, and can view and export all the data.
- 2.Restrict creation permission: Administrators of Report can decide whether employees are allowed to create report rules. For example: Although employees have permissions to create rules by default in the Report app, enterprise B just wants few of its employees to do it. Then B can restrict the others' permission in Report Admin.
- 3.Manage report rules: Administrators of Report can edit or delete report rules created by employees when they are allowed to create. For example: One day, a department's head C received an empty daily report, so C checked the details of this report rule in Report Admin and deleted it after finding out it's created by mistake.
Rules creation (management scope)
Enterprise super administrator
Enterprise administrator for Report
(Who has permission to this app)
(All or specified employees)
⚠️ It depends on the settings.
(All or specified employees)
- •Enterprise administrator
- ◦Rules creation: Creating report rules for all employees of the enterprise.
- ◦Data export: Querying or exporting the report data of all employees of the enterprise.
- ◦Rules management: Editing or deleting report rules created by all employees of the enterprise.
- ◦Permission settings: Setting employees' permission for creating, adding, editing and deleting report administrators.
- •Report administrator
- ◦Rules creation: Creating the report rules for all employees of the enterprise.
- ◦Data export: Unable to querying or exporting employees' report data.
- ◦Rules management: Editing or deleting report rules created by employees. However, the management scope depends on the permission settings.
- ◦Permission settings: Unable to set up administrative permissions for other employees and administrators.
- 1.Open Report Admin
- 2.Data Export
- •Query data: Fill in the filter area (Report name and submitted time are required, and the reporter is optional) and click Query Data.
- •Export data: Click Export to view data details. The export records list can be viewed and downloaded in the Export Records page.
- 3.Rules Management
- •Query data: Select by report name or reporter in the search bar to find the relevant report rules.
- •View details: Click the report name to further view report details.
- •Edit rules: Click the edit icon on the right side of the rule to edit content and relevant users. Then click Save to complete settings.
- •Delete rules: Click the delete icon on the right of the rule to delete a rule.
- 1.Enterprise administrators can manage all rules.
- 2.Report administrators' management scope depends on the permission settings.
- 4.Permission settings
- •Add: Click Add Administrators and select the specified users to add (The default management scope is all and all administrative permission are turned on. The permission can be modified after added).
- •Edit: Click the edit icon on the right side of the administrator to modify the management scope and administrative permission of the administrator.
- ◦Set management scope: Can be set as All or Specified scope.
- •Set permission: Create rules for the management scope is selected by default. You can set whether to allow the administrator to edit or delete report rules created by members within the management scope.
- •Delete: Click the delete icon on the right side of the administrator to delete the administrator.