Sheets: Cloud-based spreadsheets for multi-user collaboration
Bitables: Visualized online database tables
Online tables Data processing & Statistics Flexible layout Cell styles
Online database Business management system Multiple views Standardized data
Data analysis, business reports, financial models, and other scenarios that require high-volume data processing and flexible layouts on a blank canvas
The construction of business systems for project/task management, order management, sales management, and document databases
- •To enter different types of data into the cells in a single column
- •To set content styles: You can set the font size, color, italics, bold, strikethrough, cell color, border color, and hide gridlines.
- •To merge cells: You can merge multiple cells together to change the sheet structure.
- •To insert cell images and floating images: You can insert an image into a cell or place it on top of the cell grid and adjust its size and location at will.
- •To use conditional formatting: You can set conditions to control text styles and cell background colors.
- •To create charts: You can generate bar charts, pie charts, and line graphs from the data in a sheet and adjust the chart color scheme.
- •To use data reference: You can reference data across table files, with updates in real time, and can also link table files with sheets inserted in a document.
- •To ensure identical and standardized formatting for the data in each column
- •To use multiple views: You can view the same data in kanban view, Gantt chart view, or gallery view.
- •To build data systems: You can manage the different types of data from different fields in different columns. This allows you to build databases with columns as their basic units
- •To quickly sort data: You can easily group and filter data based on multiple conditions.
- •To reference data and styles from other data tables: You can use LOOKUP fields to quickly find and reference color labels and attachments from other data tables, or use formula fields to reference external data and use it in computations.
- •To automatically record data changes: Tables can automatically record the last person to modify the information of a row and the time of the last modification.
- •To configure views: You can set a private view to group and filter the data relevant to you.