The group owner can add multiple group administrators and grant them various management permissions. For large groups that require a great deal of administrative work, group administrators can reduce the workload of the group owner and boost productivity.
Note: Only the group owner can add or remove group administrators.
- 1.Go to Group settings > Group administrators > Add group administrators.
- 2.Select the group administrators you wish to add and click Confirm to complete the operation.
- 3.Then, you can grant permissions to group administrators, add additional administrators, or remove existing administrators.
- 1.Tap the + icon in the upper-right corner of a group and go to Group administrators > Add group administrators. Select the group administrators you wish to add and tap Confirm.
- 2.Then, you can grant permissions to group administrators, add additional administrators, or remove existing administrators.
Can external contacts be group administrators?
How do permissions of group owners and group administrators differ?
Group administrators are set by the group owner. They have most permissions of a group owner, but not the following:
- 1.Only the group owner can add and remove group administrators or transfer ownership of the group;
- 2.Only the group owner can disband the group.
How many administrators can a single group have?
Up to 10 administrators.