The Created by, Modified by, Date created and Last modified date fields in a Bitable can automatically be filled in with the latest information based on changes made to each row, with no need for manual updates.
- •Created by: Who created this record
- •Modified by: Who last modified this record
- •Date created: Date and time at which this record was created
- •Last modified date: Date and time at which this record was last modified
Create an advanced field
- 1.Click + in the upper-right corner of the grid and set your desired field type.
- 2.Click Confirm in blue to complete the creation.
You can right-click an existing field and select Insert left or right in the menu.
Kanban view and gallery view
In the kanban and gallery views, every card represents a row of records. There are two methods to create a new field.
- •Method 1: Click Customize card on the toolbar and click + New field at the bottom of the menu, then select your desired field type.
- •Method 2: Click to expand the card and click + New field at the bottom, then select your desired field type.
There are two methods to create a new field.
- •Method 1: Click Customize card on the toolbar and click + New field at the bottom of the menu, then click the Eye icon on the right to show it.
- ◦Right-click the header of the first column and select Insert left or right.
- •At this time the field is created, but hidden by default. Click Customize field on the toolbar and find the newly-created field (the multiline field created by default), then click the Eye icon on the right to show it.
- •Double-click a column header to change the field type to your desired advanced field type.
You can change the date formats for Date created and Last modified time in the field panel.
Double-click the column header to expand the field panel, then double-click the date format list, and select your desired format.