Note: This function is only available for Version 4.4 or above.
You can edit, batch forward, download, and delete images when sending and receiving them in chats.
You can edit an image via the following 4 methods:
Method 1: Once you've taken a photo, select Pen, Pixelate, Cut, or Text under the preview interface to edit. Then tap Finished to send the image.
Method 2: Click the Image icon below the input box, select an image from your gallery and tap Edit.
Method 3: Tap an image sent in the chat, and tap the Pen icon to edit.
Method 4: Tap and hold an image sent in the chat and tap Edit.
- 2.Batch forward, download, and delete images and videos from a chat
- •Tap an image or video sent in the chat to open the Chat Gallery, where you can view all images and videos sent in the chat.
- •Tap Select in the upper-right corner to select multiple images and videos to Combine and Forward, One-by-one Forward, Download, or Delete.
Notes: Images and videos in rich text can't be selected or used in batch processing. You can select up to 9 images and videos for batch processing.
What else can I do with the images?
- •You can tap and hold an image sent in the chat, or select More to translate the text in the image, forward, saveor edit the image, or redirect it to a chat.
- •You can tap and hold a video sent in the chat or select More to save it to gallery or redirect it to the chat.