Associated Approval is one of the widgets used in the Approval Admin, and administrators can add this widget in the backend. An initiator can associate documents relevant to them when initiating an approval process.
- 1.Administrators Configure Associated Approval
- •Administrators can sign in to the , and add the Associated Approval widget via Form Design > Widget.
- •Administrators can designate associated document types in the Associated Approval widget.
- •Administrators can select Only Associate Approved Documents to designate the status and type of the document. This option is unchecked by default. When it is unchecked, documents with any status can be associated. If it is checked, then the initiator can only select approved documents.
- 2.Associate Approval Documents
If the Associated Approval widget is added, then you can associate approvals relevant to you when submitting approvals. Association with initiation, CC, to-do, and done documents is supported. Searches of associated documents by task theme, applicant, nos, and content are also supported. For example: When submitting a travel reimbursement approval, you can directly associate yourself with, or CC yourself a copy, of your own daily reimbursement documents.