Note: Please use Lark Version 4.3 or above on desktop client and Lark Version3.28 or above on mobile app.
You can check the login status of different devices on Lark to ensure your account is not being accessed by unfamiliar devices. You can also delete suspicious devices to keep your Lark account safe.
- 1.Click Profile photo to enter Settings, then select Account and Security.
- 2.Under Devices, click Manage to see logged in devices.
- 3.Click Log Out to log out on this device.
- 1.Tap Profile photo to enter Settings, then select Account and Security > Manage Devices to see logged in devices.
- 2.Tap Log Out to log out on this device.
I did not log in to Lark on a device but why does it show that I was previously logged in on this device?
Check if this was a device you'd lost earlier or one that no longer belongs to you. If so, please log out and change your password immediately. If it is an unfamiliar device, please log out and change your password immediately to keep your Lark account safe.
How do I change my Lark account password?
When you discover unusual login activities, change your password immediately to keep your account safe. You can refer to for more details.