If you're a meeting organizer, you can conveniently track the attendance of meeting participants and export the list of meeting participants.
Note: These features are only available in V4.4 or above.
To enable the participant statistics feature, go to Admin. In the left navigation bar, select Meetings > Meeting Settings, and switch on "Allow organizers to export meeting statistics".
For meeting organizers
- 1.In the left navigation bar of Lark, click on Meetings to see all meeting records displayed in chronological order.
- 2.Click on the meeting you've organized to view its details. Under Participant statistics, click Export to generate a table of participant statistics automatically generated by the system.
Note: Only the meeting organizer can see the participant statistics and export the file.
- 3.Click on the file generated to view detailed participant statistics.
- 4.The participant statistics are divided into two parts.
- •The first part contains basic meeting information, including meeting topic, meeting ID, start time, end time, meeting duration and number of participants.
- •The second part contains participants' attendance information, including participant's name, team, join time, leave time, and time in meeting.