- •To establish the relationship between two grids, such as high-low level or aggregated-split relationships.
- •To establish a labeling system in Grid A, which can be used to label each row in Grid B, thus allowing analysis by labels.
- •To quickly view related rows of data across grids without switching grids.
- 1.In the grid view, click the + button in the upper-right corner of the table, create a new field, then select two-way link under field type.
- 2.Select the grid to link under Linked grids and check Allow multiple records to be added to associate multiple rows of data in one cell, then click Confirm.
- 3.Double-click the cell to display all data on the linked grid in the pop-up window, then select the rows to be linked.
- 4.Choose to link all rows or only selected rows in the upper-right corner of the pop-up window, then click Confirm.
- 5.Double-click the cell to view all linked data. Click associated records to display entire rows of information for this record.
- 6.Click the grid name below the card title to redirect to this grid. Two-way linked fields are automatically created in the grid and associated data is automatically added.
- 1.Double-click the cell and click + Add record in the lower-left corner of the linked record list.
- 2.Enter information in the blank record card, then click Close card in the lower-right corner, and the new record will appear in the associated record list.
- 3.Select the newly created record and click Confirm in the lower-right corner.
- •Changing from two-way linked field to one-way linked field: The associated field will be automatically deleted from the other grid. If you wish to keep the linked field in Grid A, only delete the linked field in Grid B and change the two-way link in Grid A to a one-way link.
- •Change from one-way linked field to two-way linked field: The associated field will be automatically created in the linked grid and added to the corresponding record.
- •Method 1:
- 1.Swipe left or right on the sheet to find the two-way linked field. Then, tap the record you want to view.
- 2.In the record card that pops up, tap the record in the two-way linked field to view its full information.
- •Method 2: Tap the record you want to view, and swipe down on the record card to find the two-way linked field. Then, tap the linked record to view it.
- 1.Tap the left or right arrow in Gantt view to instantly locate the progress bar you want to view.
- 2.Tap the progress bar and swipe down on the record card to find the two-way linked field. Then, tap the linked record to view it.
- 5.Tap the record you want to edit. Then, find the two-way linked field in the record card that pops up.
- 1.Tap + below the field. In the panel that expands, check or uncheck the records to add, change, or cancel the two-way linked field.
- •Tap the record you want to edit. Then, find the two-way linked field in the record card that pops up. Tap + below the field. In the panel that pops up, enter the keywords for the field you'd like to search for. Then, check the record you want to add in the search results.
- •You can also create a new record to link. The new record will appear in the grid linked.
- 1.In the search bar at the top of the panel, enter the content for the record you'd like to create.
- 2.Below the search bar, tap + Add new record. The newly created record will be automatically checked and linked.
- ◦Objective grid: Team objective (O)
- •Key result grid: List key results (KR) achieved by team
- ◦Create a two-way linked field in the KR grid and select the objective grid to be linked.
- •Double-click the cell and check the KR row corresponding to O in the pop-up window.
- •Click Confirm in the lower-right corner of the selected field.
- •Click to expand and view the details of the associated objective.
- •Click the link under the title to access the objective grid. The objective should be linked to a specific KR.
- ◦Label system grid: Establish a labeling system and fill in the definition of each label; you can switch to gallery view to explore different visual effects.
- •SWOT analysis table: List information to be categorized and analyzed (multi-line text field)
- ◦Create a two-way linked field in the SWOT analysis table and select the label grid to be linked.
- •Select the S, W, O, or T categories to which this row of data belongs and click Confirm in the lower-right corner.
- •Click Assign group on the toolbar in the SWOT table and assign groups according to the SWOT labels to analyze data with one click.
Linked to records on other grids
View linked data rows directly on the current grid
Redirect to linked grids with one click
Automatically link associated records to current record
Return to source grid