- •Method 1 (Recommended):
- 1.Create fields such as single option and multiple options fields in the grid view.
- 2.Next to the name of your grid, click the grid view name > + Add view > Form view to create a form using the current grid.
- •Method 2: In the grid, click Add view > Form view, or you can click Generate form on the grid's original view to create a form view. You can directly modify the field types, edit questions, set up options, and adjust the question order in the form view.
- •Edit the form's title (name of the view): At the top of the form, simply click the title to edit it. The title and the view's name are the same.
- •Edit the question heading: Hover your mouse over the question, towards the right. Click the pencil icon to start editing.
- •Set required questions: Hover your mouse over the question, towards the right. Click the pencil icon and choose Required.
- •Adjust question order: Click and hold the drag icon on the left of the question and drag it up and down.
- •Remove existing questions: Click and hold the drag icon on the left of the question. Then, drag it to the Field settings panel on the right. You can also hover your mouse over the question, towards the right, click the pencil icon > Remove from the form.
- •Add existing questions: In the Fields panel on the right, click and hold the drag icon to the left of the question you'd like to add, and drag it over to the desired placement on the form. You can also click the + icon next to the question you want to add in the Fields panel to instantly add a question to the form.
- •Add new question: In the settings panel on the right of the form, click + Add new field to create a new field. Click Confirm after you've entered the information required. Newly added questions will appear at the end of the form. The question itself and its position can be modified.
- 1.At the top of the form, click Invite to fill and select who can fill out the form:
- •Only invited people are recipients: Only those who are invited can fill out and submit the form. You can invite users and groups at the bottom of the panel.
- •People in the organization with the link is a recipient: All members in the organization can fill out and submit the form.
- •Anyone with the link is a recipient: Anyone can fill out and submit the form.
- 2.You can copy the link to the form and send it to your recipients, or you can use the Share via function at the bottom of the panel.
- •Method 1: If you've received the share link or have been invited, and have been granted permission to fill out the form, you can access and complete the form via the link or the invitation notification.
- •Method 2: If you have edit permission to the Bitable, you can directly fill out and submit the form in the form view. The information entered will still be sent to the grid the form view belongs to.
Data to be collected
Recommend field type
Questions with multiple answers, such as interests and topics
Questions with one answer, such as gender and age group
Long answer questions, such as open-ended questions
File uploads, such as screenshots and documents
Time and date