This feature is only available to super administrators. This feature is currently in beta, If you wish to activate this feature, Please contact Support. Members must upgrade version 4.5 or above to see picture labels on their profile page.
provides a feature of setting Picture labels displayed on members' profile pages. Super administrators can create the Picture field as a picture label for chosen members, such as Honorary lecturer, and then display it on members' profile pages. In terms of the organization, displaying such honor picture label on the profile page can be regarded as a motivation for employees.
Create a picture field
- 2.Fill in the Field Name, and under Type, select Picture and click + to upload local pictures. You can upload multiple pictures as a series, such as different lecturer rankings.
For example: Set the Field Name as Lecturer Ranking, and upload 3 corresponding pictures: Picture 1 represents Junior lecturer, Picture 2 represents Senior lecturer, and Picture 3 represents Honorary lecturer.
- •Picture resolution must range from 54 to 108 pixels.
- •The aspect ratio of a picture shall not exceed 9:1.
- •The height of pictures shall be uniform.
Set picture field values for members
After adding picture fields, administrators should set picture field values for members, there are 3 ways:
- 1.Set information for an individual on Member Details page.
- •Go to Organization > Member and Department > Members.
- •Select a member and go to Member Details, then find Custom info. Click Edit and set the profile page of this member to display picture labels, then click Confirm.
- 2.Batch import/update through Excel
- •Fill in Rules: Fill in the Name of the picture option you want to select (for example, fill in Honorary lecturer under Lecturer Ranking), then re-import to update member information.
- 3.Use Open Platform API to batch write information of multiple members.
Select picture fields that need to be displayed on a member's profile page
After completing the 2 steps above, the super administrator can select the picture field displayed on member's profile page. After successful set-up, the member's profile page will display the corresponding picture label.
- 1.Go to Organization > Member Profile.
- 2.Click Profile Page Display > Edit, select Picture field display and click Save.
Note: Companies can only set 2 Picture fields at maximum.