Help Desk is a platform developed by Lark for enterprises to integrate internal intelligent service accounts. By combining AI bots and human agents, Lark Help Desk provides smart customer self-service and support solutions for instant and effective communication.
This article illustrates how to add custom bots and edit the Common Bot.
Add custom bots and set up the user interfaces to serve users from different regions or businesses, which helps you to optimize users' permission to view the FAQs and therefore ensure the company's information security.
A user interface includes elements like FAQs Scope, Welcome Message and FAQs Category Cards.
You can also use a bot with the following features:
- •Skill-based routing: Set the filed Bot as the condition of a skill, and agents with the skill will be auto-assigned to answer the questions that beyond the bots' knowledge.
- •Ticket Center: Export tickets by a bot in the Ticket Center.
1.1 Go to Help Desk admin > Settings > User Interface and click + Add Bot on the right side of the page.
1.2 Then configure the basic sections as following for this bot on the Edit Bot page:
1.3 Continue to configure the featured sections of a custom bot as following:
- •When users meet the following conditions
The bot only serves users who meet all the conditions. You can set up a condition from 1 of the 6 fields: Department, City, Language, User Level, Name/Email, or Country/Region.
To add more, click + Add an "AND" condition in the lower-left corner.
For example, the bot Singapore HR will serve users who are from Singapore City and whose Lark language is English or Japanese.
- •FAQs scope (Take one of the following actions)
- ◦Click All on the right side of the box. Then, the users can view all answers in the FAQs via the bot.
- ◦Click the box to select the FAQs categories from the dropdown list. Then, the users can only view answers under the selected categories via the bot.
For example, the users can view all answers in the FAQs via the bot Singapore HR except those under the category "Certificate".
1.4 Click Save at the bottom when you finish the configurations. Then, go back to the User Interface page and click Enable on the right side of the bot to successfully enable the bot.
The Common Bot serves all users within the help desk's availability by default, and can be used in group chats. However, the system will firstly match custom bots for users. If there's no match, the Common Bot will serve them.
You can set up a unified user interface for all users via the bot.
- •The Common Bot can't be deleted nor disabled.
- •In order to ensure information security, no custom bots can be added to group chats.
2.1 Click to Modify the Common Bot on the User Interface page.
2.2 Then configure the basic sections as following for this bot on the Common Bot page:
2.3 Continue to configure the featured section that is FAQs Scope (Take one of the following actions):
- •Select All categories (Default), and then the users can view all answers in the FAQs via the bot.
- •Select Some categories (Set up manually), and then the users can only view answers under the selected categories via the bot.
For example, when the bots Singapore HR and Common Bot are both enabled, Common Bot will serve the users if they are not from Singapore City, or if their Lark language is neither English nor Japanese.
These users can then view all answers in the FAQs except those under the category "Certificate" via the Common Bot.
- 3.Combine bots with the Skill-based routing
Set the filed Bot as the condition of a skill, and agents with the skill will be auto-assigned to answer the questions that beyond the bots' knowledge.
3.1 Go to Settings > Ticket Assignment > Skill-based routing, and click +Add Skill.
3.2 Then, configure these sections on the Add Skill page: Name, Skill Conditions and Agent, and click Confirm when you finish.
For example, in order to answer complex questions that the bot Singapore HR can't handle, you can add a skill named "Singapore HR Agent", and add Sherry Huo as the agent.
Therefore, a user who clicked Chat with agents via the bot Singapore HR will be served by the agent Sherry Huo.
If the skill "Singapore HR Agent" is configured as in the image below, then the agent Sherry Huo won't be able to serve the users who transferred from the bot Singapore HR.
It's because that the FAQs category Certificate is included in the skill condition English FAQ Category, but not included in the bot Singapore HR's FAQs Scope, which means there're no users who are served by the bot Singapore HR and then select the category Certificate.
The configurations in the image below are therefore invalid.
- 4.Export tickets by a bot
You can export tickets by a bot for statistics and analysis.
4.1 Go to Ticket Center, click Filter on the upper-right corner, and then select a bot from the dropdown list of Bot.
4.2 Click on the upper-right button to export the bot's tickets.