Badges are a new way to display and show off your achievements on your profile page to other company members. Administrators can upload and manage their company's customized badges for members to celebrate each other's success.
Note: This function is only available to Enterprise E2 and E5 users. Please contact support or a sales manager to obtain the Enterprise version.
- 1.Go to Feishu admin console > Customization > Feature Settings > Badges.
- 2.Click turn on badges in the upper-right corner.
- 3.Then, click Upload and enter the badge's name, description, and design. When you're done, click Save.
- 4.Click Preview to instantly review the badge design and display effect.
- 5.Go to Winners List > New List to enter info including the rewarded activity, winners, and badge validity. Once you're done, click Save.
- 6.Click Edit to modify the winners list. You can also Delete the list.
Why are there two images for one badge?
Members who received a badge can display it on their profile photos and profile page. The Badge design can be displayed with other badges, while the Badge preview can be used directly on the member's profile photo.
Why is there a valid period in the winners list?
All the members in the winners list will receive a badge that will be displayed on their profile page and photo for certain amount of time called the valid period. Once expired, the badge will be moved to the member's badge wallet and no longer be displayed in the member's profile.