You can't currently import OLM files into Mail, but you can sync these types of emails using the following steps.
Note: OLM files are files exported from Outlook for Mac.
The steps are as follows:
1. Log in to Mail in Outlook for Mac.
2. Import OLM files into Outlook for Mac.
3. Migrate files from My Computer to your email account.
- If the required documents are already in My Computer on Outlook, start from this step.
4. View emails in Mail.
Please choose which step to start from based on your version of Outlook.
- 1.Log in to Mail on Outlook for Mac
- •Go to the admin console and click Mail > Security > Permission Control to turn on third-party email client log in.
You can choose whether to apply this to the entire organization or a set range. When this has been done, click Confirm.
- •Go to email settings and find third-party email client log in. Click Enter settings.
- •Choose Mac and click Generate. A dedicated password will be generated for you to use to when logging in.
- •Copy the dedicated password and the addresses of the receiving and sending servers below it.
Receiving server (IMAP) address: imap..c, port: 993 Sending server (SMTP) address: smtp..c, port: 465
Note: This password can be used to log in to the third-party email client. The generated password each time can be used. There's no need to record it, and please don't give it to others. In addition, logging in to the third-party email client requires an IMAP address, a SMTP address, and a port number. Please make backup copies of these.
- •Open the Outlook client for Mac. Enter your email address, then click Continue > Select provider > IMAP/POP.
- •Select IMAP and enter the dedicated password generated in the Mail settings. Enter the addresses and port numbers of the receiving and sending servers. Check Use SSL link, then click Add account.
- •After the account has been added, click Complete to use Mail services in Outlook.
- 2.Import OLM files into Outlook for Mac
- •Go to the Outlook client. Click Tools > Import and select the OLM file type. Import your files, then click Complete.
- •After importing your files, you can view them in My computer.
- 3.Migrate files from My Computer to your email account
- •Select the files from My Computer in Outlook that you want to sync with Mail. It is suggested that you create a new folder to contain them, and drag this folder to your email account.
When this is complete, you can view the folder in your email account.
- •Go to Mail to view emails in folders.