Lark admin console supports the capability for single internal members to belong to multiple departments. By assigning a member to multiple departments, the employee will have all the permissions for these departments and be automatically added to the department groups.
- 1.Assign one person to multiple departments
Go to Lark admin console and select Organization > Member and Department.
Assign one person to multiple departments via the following methods:
- •Method 1: Set departments individually
Method 1: Set departments individually
- •Click the name of the member, click Edit, and select the departments to set for the member. You can also drag and drop department labels to adjust the priority order for the member.
- •Click Save to complete the configuration process.
Method 2: Batch edit
- •Click Batch Import/Export on the right to import employee information in batches.
- •Download a template and open it in Excel and modify the employee department information.
- •Separate superior and sub-departments with /, starting with the highest level department (your company name).
For example: Lark Company/R&D Department. If no department is specified, the employee is added to the selected node by default. To specify multiple departments, separate them with commas.
After uploading the completed spreadsheet, click Import to import the employee information and view the import result.