Every company wants to ensure that they're leveraging resources quickly and effectively. Lark enables our team to maneuver a dynamic business environment with flexible communication and collaborating in one workspace.
- •Pin a Message - Pin compiles important messages into a list, each chat group or private chat has its own list of pinned items that can be accessed by all members of the chat.
- •Send rich text messages - Rich text messages allow you to send a message that includes a title, content, images and @mention information.
- •Send an emoji reaction - You can reply with emoji reactions which can help you quickly reply to a message without interrupting conversations or adding unnecessary volume.
- •Reply to a specific message - Reply to a message that has already been sent to the chat and clearly connect your thoughts and feedback to a specific message or file.
- •Pin to QuickSwitcher - You can pin important messages to QuickSwitcher, so they appear at the top of your message list for you to easily view them.
- •Find and reserve meeting rooms from Calendar - When scheduling a meeting, team members can quickly find available rooms in Calendar and select a suitable meeting room based on capacity, devices, and reservation restriction rules.
- •Create and manage a public calendar - After creating a public calendar or an event in a public calendar, you can add sharing members to a public calendar and share calendar with selected users
- •Lark Wiki user guide - Wiki is a content management system designed for organizations. It leverages crowd contributions to improve companies' knowledge tracing, dissemination, and sharing efficiency.
- •Intro to Wiki permissions - Workspace members can have the following permissions: Owner permission, edit permission, and view permission.
- •Create a workspace - Only Wiki administrators can create workspaces by default. If you need to create a workspace, your company's super administrator can go to admin console to modify the configurations and allow members of the company to create a workspace.
- •Use Bitable advanced permissions - Bitable owners can enable advanced permissions, and configure who can view and edit certain rows and columns for each grid, making permissions management more refined and improving data security.
- •Email | Manage Mailing List - You can batch send emails to members using a mailing list. You can use mailing list to send notifications,and also set email sending permission to only allow some members to send emails to this list.
- •Email | How to manage labels? - Email labels can help you customize email topics so that you can categorize emails and put emails under the same label together.
- •Get the most out of Lark Minutes - Lark Minutes is an audio and video transcription productivity tool. You can use it to transcribe meetings, training sessions, interviews, and courses, turning speech into text for greater productivity at work.
- •Use Magic Share - Magic Share automatically adapts to your device, and allows you to view at your own pace and collaborate via Cross-screen.
Can I save images as stickers?
You can save images as stickers on Desktop or mobile:
- •Desktop: Right-click a sticker sent in a chat and select + Add sticker. Then, you can find this sticker in Custom stickers.
- •Mobile: Long-press a sticker sent in a chat and select + Add sticker, or tap Image > More > Add sticker. Then, you can find this sticker in Custom stickers.
How can I recall a message?
Click the ... icon on the right of the message and select Recall.
Note: Currently, all messages sent within 24 hours can be recalled.
Can I share events with others?
You can share events on Lark chats and calendar to allow others to join. You can also invite others by sharing its QR code or URL. For more details, please visit: Share events.
How can I share Docs on a call or a video meeting?
On a call or video meeting, click the Share icon on the desktop app or the ... icon on the mobile app in the control bar. Select the Doc you want to share from a list of recently opened Docs or search for a Doc using the search box at the top. Participants with permission to edit can edit the shared Doc in real time while those without permission can leave comments. How to Use Magic Share？