How many types of Doc comment interaction messages are there? How are they divided up?
There are 3 types, divided into: Doc comments, body text tagged comments, and emoji replies to comments.
After I comment on a Doc or send an emoji reply, who will get a notification?
- •When you enter a Doc comment at the bottom of a Doc, the Doc owner and the @mentioned user will both receive notifications.
- •When you tag a comment in a Doc, the Doc owner and the @mentioned user will both receive notifications.
- •When you send an emoji reply, the author of this comment will receive a notification.
Note: For tagged comments in Docs, the editor of your comment will receive a notification. This feature is not currently supported in Sheets, Bitable, or MindNotes.
Where can I view comment interaction message notifications?
You can view comment interaction messages via 3 channels: App messages, Docs Assistant and Notifications for current Doc in the upper-right corner of Docs.
- •App messages: View Doc comments or body text tagged comments.
- •Docs Assistant: View emoji replies to comments in Docs, Sheets, MindNotes, Bitables, and tagged comments in MindNotes.
- •Notifications for current Docs: View Doc comments, tagged comments, and emoji replies to comments for the current Doc.