Note: This function is only available
Moments is an important space where everyone within the company is encouraged to freely share ideas and communicate with each other, promoting company values and culture.
Pinned moments can be used to promote important information. With one click, members can like and forward posts, ask questions, provide answers, offer suggestions, and share their opinions. Similarly, the company can organize and promote engaging activities and events.
Enter text, images, or videos; add emojis; and @mention members. Then click Post to share a moment.
Click Select category below to post moments under different categories:
- 1.Click a category to the left of the Moments homepage to view all posts under the category.
- 2.Click category information below members' names to view other posts under the same category.
- 1.Slide the category list on top to view My Categories, click category name to view all the posts under the category.
- 2.Click More > Edit on the right to Add/Delete the categories or rearrange the order displayed on the top of the homepage.
Display content by topic
- •When posting a moment, enter # or click Topic before entering any text to create a new topic or select an existing topic. Enter any symbol (space included) to end the topic.
- •In the existing topics section, the number of interactions the topic has will be displayed on its right. If nobody has used the topic before, a new topic will be created.
- •On the Moments homepage, click on any topic to enter its details page.
- ◦On the details page, you can view all moments related to that specific topic.
- ◦Click + Create Moment on the right of the topic to include that topic when posting a new moment.
- •The topic details page offers two display orders:
- ◦Click Popular to view all moments with the high amounts of interactions.
- ◦Click New to view posts by the time they were posted.
Respond with emojis
To add emojis in the chat of the post, hover over the Like icon and select the emojis you want.
Click the Comment button to leave a comment. Comments can be liked and when a comment has received a certain number of likes, it'll be displayed as a top comment.
Click Share to share the post with other members or groups.
Click the moment to add details, view or participate in all interactions related to this moment, or follow the member who posted this moment.
You can view details of interactions such as comments, follow, emoji reactions, and @mentions on the notification center. You can also follow other members.
Click the member's profile photo to view their Moments personal homepage, including posted moments, number of followers, and the number of people they follow. You can also follow them on the personal homepages of other members.
Can I post images and videos at the same time?
No. Concurrent posting of images and videos isn't currently supported.
What's the limit of images or videos that can be posted at once?
Up to 9 images or 1 video can be posted at each time.
Can I associate a post with a few categories?
Currently, each post can only be associated with one category.