Note: The meeting room reservation form is an Enterprise function. If Standard users would like to upgrade to a higher version, please contact your Customer Success manager or a Lark sales consultant.
The meeting room reservation form can service your pre-meeting preparations ahead of an important meeting.
- •When reserving a meeting room, you can select or enter content for advance notification, such as:
- ◦Whether it's an external meeting
- ◦Whether important members are participating
- ◦Meeting room equipment or decorations that needs to be set up in advance
- •You can also set whom to notify and the notification time, so the relevant members can set up the meeting room once the reservation is complete or before the meeting starts.
Admin console configurations
- 1.Turn on Meeting room reservation form
Go to Lark admin console > Meeting Rooms and select the meeting room that requires a reservation form and turn on Meeting room reservation form.
- 2.Edit reservation form content
Once you've turned on Meeting room reservation form, you can start editing the reservation form's content. The form currently supports 3 types of content: Text, single choice, and multiple choice.
3. Configure condition options
When configuring the reservation form, administrators can also set a conditionally triggered sub-option that will be displayed when the main option condition is triggered.
For example, when Water is selected in the What do you need question, the condition How many bottles and which brand do you need is triggered.
- 4.Configure member notifications and notification times
When a member has submitted a meeting room reservation form, you can enter the names of members who will be notified of the reservation. Multiple members can be selected. The latest submission time can also be set; if a member submits a reservation later than the specified time, then a notification won't be sent.
Once you've completed the above configurations, the meeting room reservation form will be active immediately. You can also preview the form on the console.
When members reserve a meeting room
When members add a meeting room while creating a meeting event, they will see whether a reservation form is required for the meeting room.
- 2.Complete the reservation form
When a meeting room that requires a reservation form is selected, the user will be redirected to the reservation form page, where they can complete the form. Users can only click Done once all required fields are answered.
Once the form is submitted, the user can return to the event editing page to Edit reservation form before a notification is sent off to the relevant member.
- 3.Notify relevant members
When the event reaches the latest submission time, the relevant members will be notified by the Calendar Assistant about the reservation form.
If a member successfully modifies the meeting room's configuration information, then the initial notification will be revoked and a new notification card will be sent.