I. View an article
You can view an article in several ways:
- 1.Automatic pushes: Broadcaster content can be pushed directly to your Lark message list, so you don't have to go to the Subscriptions app to receive and view it. Subscription messages is aggregated and displayed in the Subscriptions app, and you can view it by going to the app and clicking on it.
- 2.Searches: You can enter a keyword in the search box to find more articles.
- 3.Account history: You can click the profile photo of an account to go to the account's homepage where you can find historical articles updated from the account.
- 1.Likes: You can click the thumb-up icon at the bottom of the article to add a like to the article and view the likes that the article has received.
- 2.Comments: At the bottom of an article, you can view, post, and reply to comments.
a. If you can't see the entry to leave a comment, it is because the account administrator has disabled comments for the article.
b. Based on the settings chosen by the administrator, an article may display all comments or only featured comments selected by administrators.
3. Share: Click Share in the top-right corner of an article > one-to-one chat or group chat > Send, and then the article can be shared with a contact or a group within your organization via Lark.
Note: If you can't see the entrance to share an article, it is because the account administrator has disallowed users to share the article.
4. File a complaint: If you think your article is involved in an infringement or other severe problems, click File compliant in the lower-right corner of the article and enter the reason and then submit it.
For more details 👉 .