Any account that is newly created or modified within the team must pass the review by the account reviewer to become effective. (The app administrator can specify an account reviewer.) Meanwhile, the app administrator can view and manage the information of all accounts within the team.
I. Account review
After a team member creates or modifies an account, the account reviewer will receive a bot message from Lark Approval. They can click the message card to view the account details and Approve or Reject the request. The new or modified account will take effect only after the creation or modification is approved by the reviewer.
- 1.As an app administrator, you can go to App Admin > App settings to Add or modify account reviewer. (If you have made no such settings, the app administrator and the company administrator will be the app reviewers by default.)
- 2.You can go to App Admin > Review accounts to view the account review status.
II. Manage accounts
On the App Admin > Manage accounts page, you can view the information of all accounts in your team and use features such as deactivating, activating and modifying accounts.
- •You can click on the name of an account to go to its Admin where you can view all the content of this account such as the articles pushed by the account, comments on its articles and other data.
- •You can also click on the name of an administrator to view their name card and contact them conveniently.
- •Click Modify settings to modify the basic information and more settings of the account, including its intro, type, and following settings.
- •You can click More > Deactivate of an account in use to deactivate it. Once deactivated, the account won't be able to be used for creating new content or editing historical content.
- •You can click More > Activate of a deactivated account to re-activate it.
For more details 👉 .