If an article allows users to leave comments, users can leave comments below the article. You can go to Account Management Admin > Comment management to manage the comments.
- 1.Sort and filter comments
You can sort and filter comments.
- •Left: You can sort articles by the time the article was posted, the time the last comment was left, and the number of comments.
- •Right: You can filter all the comments, selected comments, or pinned comments under an article.
- 2.Select, reply to, and pin comments
You can hover on a comment to set it as a selected comment, reply to the comment, or pin the comment on the right side.
- •Selected comments: When an article is set to Show featured comments, only the comments you select as featured will be visible to others. When the article is set to Show all comments, you don't have to select comments and all comments are displayed by default.
- •Replies: You can reply to users' comments, and your replies will be displayed together with the comments under the article.
- •Pinned comments: You can click ... > Pin to pin a comment to the top of the comment list.
For more details 👉 .