I. Create content
Go to Account Admin > Create content to edit create graphic content, text content, and external link content.
- 1.Edit content
Enter the title, author, text, and abstract in the content editing area on the right side of the page.
Click + beside the language version to add a version of a different language. Once you have added a different language, the system will automatically send the content in the corresponding language based on the system language of subscribers. Currently, Chinese, English, and Japanese languages are available.
- 2.Add a cover
Click + in the Cover area to add a cover image by clicking Select from text or Upload from local. Click Next and crop the cover image online. 2 scales are available to fit different scenarios. Click Confirm to add the cover.
Note: To add a cover for external link content, you must upload it from your local device. You can't directly select a cover.
- 3.Configure content settings
Content settings include the following 3 items.
- •Allow comments: You can enable Show all comments to display all comments or enable Show featured comments to display only the comments selected by administrators.
- •Whether to Allow sharing: Once this option is switched on, users can share this article with other contacts or groups within the organization via Lark. Otherwise, users won't be able to share this article.
- •Set Extension link: You can add a link in this article so that users can visit the linked content from this article.
Note: You don't have to configure content settings for external link content because the content is simply opened.
- 4.Add multiple articles
If you want to send multiple articles at a time, click Create content in the card on the left side and follow the above steps to edit the content. You can move the positions of content entries by using the up or down arrows and delete certain content. You can send a maximum of 8 content entries at a time.
Note：You can only add graphic, and external link content.
II. Preview and send content
- 1.Preview content
You can preview the content before sending it to the public.
Click Preview at the bottom and select the preview user (you are selected by default), and the system will send a content preview to the specified user.
Note: This preview link is temporary and for previewing content only. It will expire very soon and hence isn't suitable for being shared.
- 2.Send content
2 circumstances may apply based on whether the account has enabled sending approval.
Circumstance 1: No approval is required for sending content.
You can select to send the content now or at a specified time.
- •Send now: Click Save and send at the bottom and select Recipients as needed. Select Recipients or Shielded users as needed (you can filer by organizational structure or user group). Then click Send to send the content immediately.
- •Send later: Click the clock icon beside Save and send, select Recipients or Shielded users as needed and set the Time to send. Then the system will send the content at the specified time.
Circumstance 2: Approval is required.
Click Submit for review at the bottom and select Recipients or Shielded users as needed. After you complete the settings, click Submit for review. The system will send a message reminder to the approver. You can go to the Manage content page to view the approval status.
If the content has been approved, you can then go to the Manage content page to click Send now or Send later to send the content.
Note: Once the content is approved, the recipients can't be modified. If you do need to modify the recipients, go to the Manage content page to make the modifications and re-submit the content for review.
III. Manage content
You can go to Account Admin > Manage content to view all unsent and sent content and manage the content.
- •Click + before a content name to expand the image-text articles sent at a time.
- •Click on the name of the creator or the name of the user who made the last action on an article to view their name card and contact them conveniently.
- •You can edit, send, delete a draft, or submit a draft for approval.
- •You can view the approval status of an approval request, and withdraw, edit, send, or delete a request.
- •You can view the sending status of a piece of content, and pause the sending of content, modify, withdraw, or delete the content. You can also use the article's link and QR code to conveniently share the article (only within the organization).
For more details 👉 .