Admins can add meeting rooms in office buildings in different cities and countries. On the meeting room interface, you can create, modify, disable, and delete meeting rooms.
Add all company buildings: You can add meeting rooms in your company's buildings in different cities and countries.
1. Go to Admin and select Meeting Rooms. Then, click "⋮" to the right of the tenant name to add the Country/Region where the meeting room is located.
2. Click the button to the right of an existing country/region to add the City where the meeting room is located.
3. Next, click the button next to the relevant city to add the Building of the meeting room. Finally, add the appropriate Floor under the building.
Note: You must configure company buildings down to the specific floors before adding meeting rooms in the next step.
Add Meeting Rooms
1. S after adding all the company office buildings
2. CMeeting R if you have few meeting rooms
3. CMR if you have many meeting rooms
For the meeting room status, select Normal to allow all employees to reserve this meeting room using the Calendar Feature.
1. E on the Add meeting room interface,
2. Select the meeting room status. Normal indicates that all users can view and reserve this meeting room in Lark. When a meeting room is in the Inactive status, users cannot view its information in Lark.
3. If you have many meeting rooms, you can click Import/Update to batch import meeting rooms or batch update meeting room information.
Modify Meeting Room Information
C if the meeting room name, capacity, or other information changes.
Disable Meeting Rooms
1. When a meeting room has a problem or is occupied, admins can use this feature to set the meeting room to Inactive.
2. When a meeting room is inactive, employees cannot use it.
- Select a meeting room and click Inactive at the top of the list.
In addition, you can click the Options button after the meeting room name and select Inactive.
Delete Meeting Rooms
1. When a meeting room is no longer used, admins can delete it.
2. Select the meeting room and click the Delete button at the top of the list.
3. In addition, you can click the Options button after the meeting room name and select Delete.
👏 Congratulations, you now know how to use the meeting room feature. Go get started!
💗 To learn more about how to use Admin, click here! Lark puts efficiency at your fingertips!