Effective version：V3.14 or higher version on computer, V3.14 or higher version on mobile
I. Workplace Management
1. Recommend apps
- Rule name: it is only used administrator to distinguish rules and to employees
- Department: You can select the e department or employee
- Apps: You can choose one or more apps. top apps will be displayed first.
2. Rule management
Activate / Deactivate: A
Delete: Move the mouse over the rule, elete button will appear, click to
Reordering: M over the sorting icon to complete the reordering of rules
Relationship between rules:
- The top-ranked rules will be displayed first
- Recommended applications will be displayed combinrelated rules
3. Custom classification
Category name: support Chinese, English, and Japanese
Applications: d first in Workplace.
Activate / Deactivate: The custom classification will not take effect deactiva. f the employee has more than 20 applications available, Workplace will display the Custom classification of Lark.
Delete: Move the mouse over the , elete button will appear, click to
By default, the Display rule selectedesktop and mobile as all applications.
If thedoes not support app, you will be re
II. App Configuration
Select theyou wish function.
Click the switch to toggle the app on and off. When the app is disabled, the application will be offline in Lark.
2. Set availability
You may also provide the permission for specific user(s) to select the availability range
- Ewithout permission rights, they may request via application card, or Bot, or submit application via in-app page
Click Edit, select the specific department or employee, and then click Confirm to complete the settings.